Best 6 seater tent the guide to buying
What is the best 6 person tent on the market?
There is never a shortage of days when you want to sleep outside with friends. But there is no shortage of large groups of friends either. It’s hard to fit everyone into one tent. Because most of these products cannot hold that many people and can easily be damaged.
But luckily for everyone there are tents for 6 people. They are large tents that can safely accommodate many people. Of course, it will always depend on the model you buy.
Also, be careful not to overpay any of these tents. They can be expensive on their own, but in certain markets. You will find prices too high for 6 person tents that don’t end up paying for themselves.
Tectake 4-6 Person Family Camping Tent, Tunnel Tent – 480 Cm X 350 Cm X 195 Cm – GrayTectake 4-6 Person Family Camping Tent, Tunnel Tent – 480 Cm X 350 Cm X 195 Cm – Gray
skandika Montana 8 – Tunnel Family Camping Tent – 700 x 310 cm – 8 People (Blue)
- Spacious camping tent for 8 people with three entrances and three sleeping cabins. The cabins are made of breathable fabric with sewn-in groundsheet and mosquito net for sleeping comfort without insects and drafts.
- Large family tent with many functional options such as lamp hook, cabin pockets, ventilation openings and an entrance that can be used as an awning
- Spacious tent for 8 people with a comfortable ceiling height of 200cm, enough space in the living room for luggage and friends and three spacious cabins for sleeping: Two for two people each for more privacy and a larger one for four people, which can also be divided with a removable partition wall.
- Bright and flooded with light, the tent offers great freedom of movement and the almost vertical side walls allow full use of the floor space. The supplied groundsheet for the living room tent is shaped like a bathtub to wick away moisture and provide extra comfort.
- High security with flame retardant and weather resistant tent material with 5000mm water column and high quality sealed seams. Quick and easy to assemble. Complete accessories, including sturdy carry bag, sardines, ropes and assembly instructions.
COLUMBUS Huron 6 Waterproof Camping Tent for 6 People Insect Repellent Family Hiking Tent
- TENT HURON 6 Family tent for 6 people with 2 independent bedrooms with rear ventilation. This camping tent is suitable for all your outdoor activities.
- VENTILATION AND LIGHTNESS: Camping tent with large access doors to the rooms are equipped with a mesh window with an interior curtain.
- LARGE LIVING SPACE: Tent with a large living room of 4m² with a floor and a PVC window with interior curtain. The door of the camping tent can be converted into an awning for even more space.
- EASY TO ASSEMBLE: The assembly of the 6-person camping tent is very easy thanks to the color coding of the poles. In a matter of minutes, you can build a perfect camping tent. Colors: Beige with details in gray.
- WELL DESIGNED TENT: The inner tent has pockets for storing small items and the carrying bag is compression. Perfect tent for your camping trips.
What is the best 6 person tent to buy? As well as the 5 best quality-price ratios
Don’t worry, to prevent this from happening to you, in this article we’re going to show you which are the best tents for the moment and some tips before buying one.
Coleman Oak Canyon – La polyvalente
When you want to buy a tent. There are many factors you need to consider. But it all depends on what you need and what situation you want to use it in.
For example, some tents are equipped with mosquito nets, others with rain protection and still others are very spacious. However, the best thing to do is look for one that has all the benefits. Or at least most of them.
Although it might sound hard to believe. The Coleman OAK model is one that has many beneficial tools for one product. Without a doubt, an offer you should take advantage of.
This model from the famous Coleman brand is a family tent. With plenty of space available, to accommodate up to 6 people without a problem. This product has more than acceptable dimensions, both in the living room and in the bedrooms.
In terms of height, we have a tent of almost two meters and a family size lounge. Where it is possible to place a table and chairs for a good family lunch. There is also a rain protection layer on top, to prevent humidity after heavy rains.
If you are interested in this tent, just go to Amazon and make your purchase ASAP.
Skandika Milano – A removable tent
Setting up and taking down a large tent can be done with almost any of these products. However, there are tents that have different sections and these parts can also be taken apart.
This is the case with the Skandika Milano model, which offers a quick and easy way to assemble or disassemble different sections of its interior. To transform this 6 person tent into a 4 or 2 person tent, depending on the case or need.
Camping experts recommend this model because it’s the perfect tent for family or group vacations. Not only does it offer a large entrance hall, but it also has extremely large bedrooms. The floor with tub-shaped seams prevents water from flowing into the tent.
Mosquitoes and insects in general will hardly be bothered by the protection of the mosquito nets. Buy this product from Amazon where you will find the most affordable price on the market.
Skandika Saturn 6 – Lobby double
On several occasions, we have underlined the presence of lobbies in the tents. The Skandika Saturn model took the concept much further. Normally, a tent has a very large hall and the bedrooms behind it. This time, this model presents two huge entrance halls, then the bedrooms.
And not just that. These living spaces are not small. On the contrary, they are huge and you can set up a family table, a mini barbecue or whatever is useful. The tent has an area of about 30 square meters. This is enough space for 6 people and even more if you have the inflatable mattresses.
One of the virtues of this tent that sets it apart as one of the best is that it has a height of 2.25 meters. This means that anyone can get in and out of the tent without a problem.
The various windows and doors let in a lot of light into the living room. Especially the roof window, which illuminates the whole tent in general, both day and night with moonlight. To convince yourself, just log into Amazon and make your purchase immediately.
Skandika Gotland – Taped seams
Do you want to know which 6 person tent to choose? The decision is not that difficult to make. For that, it is enough to look for a tent which does not suffer so much from the rain or other annoying liquids.
The good news is that this product does exist, it is the Skandika Gotland model, which includes a series of windows and a curtain usually covered with seams made of waterproof material. It is one of the best tents available today because it is easy to set up and take down .
Also, in the last part, where the bedrooms are located. You will have some kind of hooks, where it is possible to hang a camping lamp or candles. To get this product, you will need to go to Amazon. Because this is where you will find the best prices for tents at the moment.
Skandika Copenhagen – Mosquito repellent
This is a very special and singular tent. It’s not the most spacious, it’s not the prettiest, and it certainly isn’t the cheapest. But if there’s one thing the Skandika Copenhagen model has, it’s good to keep mosquitoes away .
In addition to having mosquito nets in different internal and external areas. This model makes our list of the best 6 person tent because it is made from a fabric that works as an insecticide and instantly kills mosquitoes and other bugs.
It is important to note that this is a dome tent. The capacity of this tent is 6 people. At the back of the tent are the bedrooms or rooms. If after reading this article you liked or are interested in Skandika Copenhagen. All you need to do is go to Amazon and order yours.
How to choose the best 6 person tent?
The warranty is a factor to take into account before any purchase. Whether it’s a 6 person tent or any other product on the market. This is what guarantees you that in case of damage. They will exchange your tent or, in the worst case, refund you.
Imagine that you bought your tent and that when you go to pitch it. You realize that the base is broken or that there is a hole in the canvas. That is why the best thing to do is to test it before you buy it and, if you see any important details, to invoke the warranty. If in a supposed case the store does not have a guarantee, then do not even bother to buy it.
Normally when we go camping, hiking, looking for adventure, or any other activity in general that involves sleeping outside. We carry the tent on our back or on our arm. Of course, this can be very heavy and it is often difficult to carry all that weight for long periods of time.
Even more so when it comes to 6-person tents, which are obviously much bigger and more spacious. You need to consider the weight before you buy. Typically, a 6 person tent weighs between 4 and 8 kg. There are a lot of things to consider before you leave home.
The tent consists of two elements: the base and the seam. It is the latter which constitutes the improvised house as such. The stitching is what seals the fabric of the tent and helps keep it together and protect everyone.
However, some seams are very fragile and have a tendency to collapse in the rain, a strong wind or by simple contact with wood and other objects. This is why there is now a double seam, which is a way of reinforcing the tent fabric. So that it is much tighter and more solid at the base.
So you are at less risk and you can be sure that you will be safe while you sleep. Therefore, you need to make sure that the tent you want to buy is double stitched.
A lot of people ignore this aspect. But when a tent is designed for a specific number of people. Always allow extra space to accommodate two more people.
For example, in a 6 person tent, there is actually room for 8 people. The problem is that this space is usually an entrance hall that usually has tables and other things.
However, if at some point you want to go away with other friends, you can sacrifice that space so that two more people can sleep there.
Beyond weight or size in general, it is also important to consider the height of a 6 person tent. It is well known that these products are large and often very spacious. But do not always have the ideal height.
For example, there may be a 6 or 8 person tent that is only one meter high. Although it is very spacious, most people will have to bend down to get inside. The ideal height for a tent is 2 meters or more.
However, a 1.70 meter tent is also acceptable. It is not a condition, but it is a factor to take into account.
Best brands of 6 person tents
- Coleman – The Coleman brand is known as one of the best performing 6 man tents around. With strength, quality and additional benefits.
- Skandika – If you are looking for a tent that is easy to set up and take down, very comfortable and stylish, then go for a Skandika. They also offer one of the best affordable price ranges.
- Ferrino – Ferrino tents are the most stylish and offer the best indoor space. Experts still recommend this brand for hiking in places with less rocky surfaces.