Canibeep radio pro opinion on the collar specially designed for hunters. The beeper collars allow you to follow your pointer’s searches in the undergrowth or other hidden areas as easily as in the open air.
Tips for using the CANIBEEP RADIO PRO
We recommend that you use the Canibeep Radio Pro collar on dogs over 6 months old.
Give your dog time to get used to the sounds of the sound collar. The loudness may scare your dog at first. To help her get used to it, turn down the volume. In this way, your dog will gradually become familiar with the collar.
When placing the sound collar around your dog’s neck, point the sound diffuser towards the dog’s body, so that the sound noises do not come too close to your dog’s ears.
It is easier to start the collar and adjust the sound volume and mode of operation before putting the collar around your dog’s neck.
If you want to train several dogs at the same time, we recommend that you program each collar with a distinct tone in order to recognize each dog (4 distinct sounds available on each collar).
Do not use the collar on dogs who are not in good physical shape (ie heart problem, epilepsy) or who have behavioral problems.
Before using the collar, we recommend that you have your dog checked by your veterinarian to ensure that he is fit to wear a collar.
- Audible up to 200 meters
- Remote control radio range: 300 m
- Adjustable motion detection sensitivity
- Adjustable sound volume
- 4 distinct sounds available on each collar
- 12 operating modes allow you to customize your Canibeep Radio Pro according to your needs and your dog’s behavior. Here are the different modes:
- 1 to 4: the collar only works when the dog points
- 5 to 8: the collar works when the dog moves and then points
- 9 to 12: the collar beeps only when you press a button on the remote control
- With the remote control, you can remotely:
- activate a beep on the collar to locate your dog
- temporarily deactivate the collar
Reliable and efficient
- 2 years warranty
- Shower proof
- Battery life: approx. 50,000 triggers
- Battery life: 70,000 beeps
- Weight: 40g
- Dimensions: 96 x 40 x 18 mm
- Power supply: 1 lithium battery 3 V CR2430 (supplied)
- Weight: 77g
- Dimensions: 38 x 66 x 72 mm
- Power supply: 1 lithium battery 3 V CR123A (supplied)
- A yellow Canibeep Radio Pro collar
- A yellow bracelet
- A 3 V CR123A lithium battery for the collar
- A Canibeep Radio Pro remote control equipped with a 3 V CR2430 lithium battery
- A screwdriver
- A carrying strap
- A user’s guide